A number of projects have benefited from ALF. The following is a selection of published works that reference ALF’s main documentation.
1. Raczkowski M, Assaad FF, Imada M. Local moments versus itinerant antiferromagnetism: Magnetic phase diagram and spectral properties of the anisotropic square lattice Hubbard model. Physical Review B 103 (2021). 10.1103/physrevb.103.125137.
2. Danu B, Vojta M, Assaad FF, Grover T. Kondo Breakdown in a Spin- 1/2 Chain of Adatoms on a Dirac Semimetal. Physical Review Letters 125 (2020). 10.1103/physrevlett.125.206602.
3. Hohenadler M, Assaad FF. Orthogonal metal in the Hubbard model with liberated slave spins. Physical Review B 100 (2019). 10.1103/physrevb.100.125133.
4. Sato T, Assaad FF, Grover T. Quantum Monte Carlo Simulation of Frustrated Kondo Lattice Models. Physical Review Letters 120 (2018). 10.1103/physrevlett.120.107201.
5. Huffman E, Chandrasekharan S. Fermion bag approach to Hamiltonian lattice field theories in continuous time. Physical Review D 96 (2017). 10.1103/physrevd.96.114502.